You agree and represent that all registration information provided by you is accurate and up-to-date.
1. Collection and Retention of Personal Information
We may collect your personal information, including but not limited to your:
• Phone number;
• Email address;
• Contact information;
• IP address, location data and device information;
• Website and application statistics and analytics data regarding your use of our Service;
• Other types of raw data relating to how you interact with the Website and Service including, for example, your browser information and session duration;
• Banking and/or credit card information; and
• Any other information requested from you upon signing up to become a subscriber to our Service.
With respect to any personal information supplied to us, we keep personal information only for as long as it is required for the purposes for which it was collected and compliance with laws and regulations. Consequently, there is no single retention period applicable to all instances of personal information collected by us.
2. Use of Location Services
Our Service uses location services made available by iOS and other platforms. Location services allows location-based apps like ours and websites to use information from cellular, Wi-Fi, Global Positioning System (GPS) networks, and iBeacons to determine your approximate location. To learn more about the use of Location Services in iOS please visit:
3. The Use of Your Personal Information
The collection of your personal information is used to:
• Promote our Website and Service offerings to you;
• Support and improve the Website and Service we offer;
• Provide Member support;
• Communicate with you about your account;
• Bill and collect money owed to us;
• Pursue available legal remedies to us;
• Enhance our Service offerings to you; and
• Send you notifications.
We do not sell your personal information to third parties.
4. The Disclosure of Your Personal Information and Access to It
We may share your personal information with our employees who need to use that information in connection with one or more of the purposes for which that personal information was collected.
We may operate the Website and Service in conjunction with independent contractors. Our independent contractors may have access to your personal information. We may use a variety of service providers, partners or affiliates in locations both inside and outside of Canada, which may make your personal information the subject of foreign laws and foreign legal proceedings.
We may also access and/or disclose your personal information if required or permitted to do so by law (for example, in order to comply with a legal process including but not limited to one imposed by a warrant, subpoena, court order or like instrument served on us).
We may also disclose your personal information to our successors or prospective successors (if our business, the Website or the Service is acquired by another legal entity), or any assignee of our assets relating to the Website and Service.
WHILE WE TAKE MEASURES TO PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION, YOU AGREE THAT WE, OUR SUCCESSORS, ASSIGNS, EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS AND INDEPENDENT CONTRACTORS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR THE LOSS OR THEFT OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION OR ANY DAMAGES CAUSED AS A RESULT THEREOF.
5. Retention of Your Personal Information
When any personal information is no longer required for the purposes for which it was collected, we destroy the personal information in a manner that takes into account its sensitivity.
Our Website and Service may place a temporary or permanent "cookie" in the browser files of your computer. The cookie itself does not contain any personally identifying information. However, the cookie may enable us to relate your use of our Website to information that you have specifically and knowingly provided. By changing the settings in your web browser you can prevent cookies from being used, but doing so may interrupt the proper use of the Website and Service.